“Enrolling Jeff in Heritage Academy midway through the school year was a worrisome decision that turned out to be the perfect decision. The teachers are professionals that truly enjoy working with young people.”
Be proud of your achievements, in the classroom and beyond…
The Heritage Academy faculty works with you to meet your specific needs and schedule. Whatever your needs, you can count on your instructors to provide you with the flexibility to allow you to pursue your goals while providing the structure you need for academic success. With a offerings from middle school through the college-preparatory high school curriculum, you will be well-prepared for the future you are pursuing.
Getting started at Heritage Academy is easy …
The best way to determine if Heritage Academy is right for you is to come visit us and discuss your needs. You will meet with our Director of Admissions who will make recommendations based on your personal goals and needs. Your visit will include a tour of our campus and facilities. Call us today at 843-842-8600 or email [email protected] to schedule your personalized tour.
People, Passion, Purpose!
We would love the opportunity to provide more information about Heritage Academy’s mission of how we help students find balance and success in life and in the classroom. Time and time again, we continue to have a positive and transformational impact on young people’s lives. For serious students, we are a great academic fit!
All international students must obtain an F-1 student visa before entering the United States for the purpose of attending academic classes at Heritage Academy. To obtain the F-1 visa, the student must have possession of an I-20 form, which is issued by Heritage Academy . Procedures for obtaining the I-20 are as follows:
- Student must apply and be accepted by Heritage Academy .
- Heritage Academy tuition and fees must be paid in full
- Heritage Academy enrollment agreement must be signed and returned
Heritage Academy will then issue an I-20 form and send it to you; procedures for obtaining the F-1 student visa are as follows (visit the website http://www.ice.gov/sevis/ for more information):
- Contact the consulate in your country to set an appointment to apply for the student visa; ask what documents you will need to bring.
- Pay the SEVIS I-901 fee; this can be done on line at www.fmjfee.com but must be paid prior to your consulate appointment.
- When you travel to or from the United States you will be required to show your passport and I-20/F-1 visa; keep it with you at all times.
If you have any questions regarding the I-20 or F-1 process, please contact Tina Sprouse.