“Our daughter’s school counselor at Heritage Academy was truly unbelievable. She helped our daughter with every step of the college admissions process. We just wish that she had transferred there sooner.”
Heritage Academy’s personalized college advising approach helps students and parents navigate the extensive college selection and application process. Our commitment to each student will provide them the opportunity to find the right college or university that continues the academic rigor and outside interests they pursued while at Heritage Academy.
The college selection process should be highly individualized, and we take it seriously. Our Director of Student Services has extensive experience working with highly selective colleges and universities around the country, providing customized guidance to every student throughout the process.
The Director of Student Services
- helps students with high school course selection and scheduling.
- encourages students to explore possible careers and majors of studies.
- assists students with college research using Naviance and College Board websites.
- collaborates with school partners regarding college research, visits, sending of transcripts for initial admissions reads, completion of applications.
- schedules college admissions counselor visits to campus.
- collaborates with students and parents throughout the college search and application process.
- guides students through academic testing registration as needed.
- uses Naviance to help manage students with their college applications.
- acts as the liaison with school faculty regarding recommendation letters.
- keeps ongoing communication with university admission offices and coaches.